22nd European Symposium on Algorithms
The European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) is one of the premier conferences on algorithms. The symposium covers research in all aspects of the design, analysis, engineering, and application of algorithms and data structures. ESA 2014 has two tracks: the Design and Analysis Track (Track A) and the Engineering and Applications Track (Track B). ESA 2014 is organized in collaboration with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS) and is a part of ALGO 2014.
For travel information, as well as details on registration and accommodation, please refer to the ALGO 2014 website.
- Marc van Kreveld, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
- Thomas Rothvoß, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Submission: April 18, 2014, 23:59 UTC/GMT.
- Notification of acceptance: mid-June, 2014
- Final version: July 1, 2014
- Symposium: September 8-10, 2014
The ESA proceedings will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science ARCoSS series by Springer-Verlag.