Welcome to ALGO 2014
ALGO is an annual meeting combining the European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA) and a number of smaller, specialized conferences and workshops. With hundreds of participants, ALGO is the major European meeting of researchers and students in algorithms.
ALGO 2014 was held from 8th till 12th of September, 2014 in Wrocław, Poland. The event was hosted by the University of Wrocław, Institute of Computer Science and was organized in cooperation with European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
- ESA — European Symposium on Algorithms (accepted papers)
- ALGOSENSORS — International Symposium on Algorithms and Experiments for Sensor Systems, Wireless Networks and Distributed Robotics (accepted papers)
- ATMOS — Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization, and Systems (accepted papers)
- IPEC — International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (accepted papers)
- MASSIVE — Workshop on Massive Data Algorithmics (accepted papers)
- WABI — Workshop on Algorithms in Bioinformatics (accepted papers)
- WAOA — Workshop on Approximation and Online Algorithms (accepted papers)
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Hans Bodlaender, Utrecht University, the Netherlands (IPEC)
- Phillip Gibbons, Intel Labs Pittsburgh (ALGOSENSORS)
- Marc van Kreveld, Utrecht University, the Netherlands (ESA)
- Aleksander Mądry, EPFL, Switzerland (WAOA)
- Thomas Rothvoß, University of Washington, Seattle, USA (ESA)
- Hélène Touzet, University of Lille, France (WABI)
- Renato Werneck, Microsoft Research, USA (ATMOS)
Conference booklet. Printed version with a map was handed out to the participants.